Wills and Estates Law
A will speaks from death, but sometimes that can sneak up on you, so you have to have it ready for your family, so that in their grief things will be clear and move along easier and cheaper. After the death of a loved one, an Estate may have to be administered by the courts and we are there to guide you through it and make it easier for you and your family.
Powers of Attorney for Health and Property, Living wills, and trusts, speak while you are alive and provide for easy navigation of your health and property if you cannot manage them yourself, give guidance to your wishes that define the end of your life and provide gifts while you are still living on terms that you feel are best.
Rimer Law can help you in understanding and drafting your wills, or the will of someone you love!
5 Key steps to getting a will
1) Contact us for your FREE initial consultation 647-692-1657
2) Receive your FREE wills questionnaire kit (information kit)
3) Return your completed wills kit (call us if you need help)
4) We will review and draft your will
5) Review and sign your will
Areas of Expertise
- Power of Attorney for Health
- Power of Attorney for Property
- Living Will
- Estates with a will or without a will